Dog Owners Beware
It is with heavy hearts that we wish to inform the public of the loss of two members of our pet family, in the Langley area. It is suspected that they were subjected to rat poison on Friday April 24th in the area of 204th and Park Ave. Both pets succumbed to symptoms of poisoning late Friday afternoon.
We are asking that all pet owners are taking due diligence to make sure that your pets are not ingesting anything with out your knowledge and to be extra aware of any suspicious activity in your area. If you do see anything out of the ordinary in you area please report it to the following authorities:
Langley Animal protection Society at 604-857-5055
Langley RMCP at 604-532-3200
As a community lets rally together to assure this kind of tragedy is doesn’t occur again.